Treatment of prostate disease is rarely limited to taking medication. Men are also shown physical therapy procedures and physical exercises to improve health. Exercise for prostatitis will help to cope with the stagnant process of the pelvis and reduce the manifestation of symptoms of the disease.
The need for gymnastics
Everyone needs to exercise regularly. If you do not exercise for prostatitis and prostate adenoma, you will not fully recover with effective medicine. They improve the effect of the drug, normalize the urination process, increase the potency.
It is important to find out what is causing impotence in order to get rid of the disease precisely. In the case of prostate congestion caused by disease, you cannot go without a fee. Also, it can bring better effects than potions. Medication cannot be avoided for contagious chronic prostatitis, however, you should not forget about physical education.
Prostate gymnastics have the following advantages:
- Facilitates the removal of toxic substances from the body;
- Improve cell nutrition;
- normalizes blood circulation to the pelvic organs;
- Exercise the muscles of the prostate.
It should be remembered that it is not advisable to exercise to improve the prostate during the acute course of the disease. The doctor warned this at the reception. During training, discomfort and severe pain may be experienced, and consulting a specialist is not a recommendation, but a mandatory measure.
A set of exercises for men
For those interested in how to strengthen the prostate, it is worth remembering that results can only be achieved with regular training. It is not necessary to stop the gymnastics of the genitourinary muscles after a few days, the beneficial effect of which is suspected. If you do all the elements correctly, symptoms can clear up within 2-4 weeks. The complex includes presses, exercises for the pelvis, leg muscles, and breathing exercises. Suggested lifestyle changes with prostatitis: walking more, cycling, eating right, seeing a doctor regularly.
Basic Exercises (Physiotherapy Exercises)
Physical activity begins with a regular warm-up. It can be performed for everyone, even with serious illnesses from the body or after surgery. You can engage in any sport after consulting your doctor.
What exercises should be done for prostatitis
- Half squat.Do a regular squat with your legs shoulder-width apart, but with your knees as wide as possible. Perform this element slowly 5-10 times to avoid muscle discomfort. Prostatitis squats are very useful, but under no circumstances should they be done with weights. From now on, it should be discarded forever in training.
- Flexion and extension of the legs.Lie on your back, lift your lower extremities (they should be straight at this point), then bend, pulling your knees to your chest. Repeat 5 times, you can do it several ways.
- Raise your legs.Lie on your back with your elbows raised and your legs a few inches off the ground and hold this position for a few seconds. Next, separate and close your legs 10 times for 3 sets. You can't stretch your knees, just keep your limbs 10cm off the floor. Then lower them to the floor, rest and repeat 5-10 times.
- "birch".Raise your legs and pelvis at right angles to the floor. Freeze for a few seconds, supporting your back with your hands. Do it 5-7 times.
- complete in one step.Exercise is suitable for chronic prostatitis because it speeds up the blood very well. You need to try to lift your knees up and repeat at least 8-10 times with each leg.
- Pull your knees to your chest.Lie on your right side and extend your left knee to your chest. Do 5-8 reps, then roll over and repeat the same motion, but with your right leg.
"Bridge" completes the complexities of prostatitis treatment gymnastic exercises. Not every grown man can do it, but you can simplify the task. You need to lie on your stomach, raise your hands, and bend your back as much as possible to form an arc. You can do different things: Lie on your back, bend your knees, and place your palms next to your pelvis. Raise your torso and lift everything but your shoulder blades, head, and feet off the floor.
In men with good physical preparation, pain does not occur during exercise therapy. A recharge with prostatitis should end with a pleasant warmth throughout the body. Muscles are usually uncomfortable the next day, but this is absolutely normal and shows that they are working.
Various asanas can free you from pain within a few months and improve the function of your entire organism. A location that involves the abdominal muscles relieves inflammation. There are different complexes, Hatha Yoga is recommended for men with prostatitis, which includes fairly simple exercises that everyone can use. It is in it that the inverted stereotype necessary for the elimination of congestive prostatitis is collected.
Gymnastics for prostatitis are easy to do at home, but going to the gym is fine. If you feel unwell or your health deteriorates during training, it is best to give up training. Discomfort may be due to lack of energy or pressure on the chest and abdomen.
- first asanacalled a triangle. Keep your back straight and your legs as wide as possible during the execution. You need to reach for it with one hand and touch your knee with your face. Freeze the pose for 15 seconds, then repeat the same movement with the other leg.
- second poseAgainst prostatitis - a closed loop. Lie on your stomach and lift your torso off the floor (chest) while lifting your legs. Support the limbs at the ankles with your hands and hold in place for 15-30 seconds.
- third poseIn the name of the eagle, it will certainly help to overcome the disease. Stand with your knees slightly bent. The right shin should be placed on the opposite thigh and stand for one minute. Then take a break and repeat on the other leg.
Breathing exercises are necessary to treat prostatitis at home. It is recommended to do it several times a day, especially since it is so easy to do. It is enough to stretch your arms up when you inhale, hold your breath, lower your limbs, and exhale through your mouth. It is best to repeat 3-4 times and then take a break.
Yoga is performed in the morning after waking up or a few hours before bedtime. The movement is smooth and slow, like breathing. Exercising in fresh air or at least opening windows during exercise would not be superfluous (ventilation should be avoided to avoid getting sick). After class, a contrast shower is recommended.
Often women face Kegel complexes, but few know that men need to charge. It has many advantages, namely:
- restore erection and increase the duration of sex;
- Improve blood circulation to the genitals;
- prevent premature ejaculation;
- Positive effect on seed quality.
Important point - Kegel exercises for prostatitis are performed with an erection in the morning. There is nothing difficult about charging, but there are some rules that must be followed. You will need a small weight, carefully tape it to the penis with soft tape. It is necessary to tighten the muscles and try to lift the weight a little. It is recommended to increase its weight over time.
The pubococcygeus muscles responsible for penis stiffness should be trained. Regular exercise from the prostate will help both older and younger people. Not only can improve the quality of sexual life, but also improve testicular function. Muscles are easy to find when urinating. It is necessary to maintain the flow for a few seconds and resume to feel the contraction of the muscles. You can place your hand on the pubic bone for a better understanding. After finding the muscles, you should perform exercises to treat prostatitis in men:
- Complete relaxation of all muscles of the pelvis (often problems at the beginning of training);
- Tighten the pubococcygeus muscles, retract the anus and hold for a few seconds;
- Repeat this element about 15-18 times, increasing the tension time to 10 seconds.
This exercise does not require an erection, so you can do it even at work or in transit. It's difficult at first, and you need to spend more time training, but after 2-3 weeks, weight-bearing becomes a habit. Physical exercises for prostatitis are always combined with Kegel gymnastics, and in some cases they add classes to swimming pools, yoga, running.
Most men think that using massage to treat prostatitis is only possible with fingers through the anus. Usually just thinking about it leads to fear or embarrassment, but there is another option. Massaging the prostate with a tennis ball will be a real salvation because you can do it yourself. This exercise is safe, does not cause pain, and does not require special skills.
The procedure is simple but should be performed correctly to avoid discomfort. You need a regular tennis ball and a fitness mat. Start with breathing exercises or exercise therapy. The ball must be placed on the floor and "sit down" so that it is in contact with the crotch. The massage is simple - roll your pelvis on the floor for 5 minutes. Do 3-4 sets a day, time can be increased. This prostate-specific exercise is effective in preventing prostatitis at any age. You can increase your hip walking, but you need to keep your back straight.
The main rule is not to overdo it when doing prostate exercises. Consultation with a specialist is highly recommended to avoid complications. During prostate training, there should be no pain, and slight muscle discomfort is acceptable.
After stroke and heart attack, it is not possible to treat prostate adenoma with physical activity in the first 6 months. As mentioned earlier, during the exacerbation of prostatitis, exercise is prohibited. Elevated body temperature will indicate an inflammatory process or infection. In addition, gymnastics are not recommended during post-operative chronic disease, worsening of aortic aneurysm. Exercise caution with prostate and potency exercises if you have intervertebral or inguinal hernias, high blood pressure and other circulatory disorders.
The treatment of prostatitis is unimaginable without gymnastics or massage. In most cases, it is they who help to forget about the disease for a long time, not the various drugs. Yoga, physical therapy exercises, swimming, Kegel exercises, and prostate walking are recommended. Several techniques are often combined with folk remedies for best results.